Infinix Hot 10 Lite Review, Pros and Cons – Infinix is a brand that offers the most cost-effective smartphone and, to maintain the standard, they sometimes make some exceptional smartphones out of the box. Today we reviewed the downgrade version of Hot 10 called the Infinix Hot 10 Lite.
The Infinix Hot 10 Lite is probably a smartphone called a budget beast because it has a 5000 mAh huge battery to start with. On the other hand, the 6.6 inches screen is a great deal at a price of $ 130, which is about 9,499 INR in India.
The cost could be less, as the older brother Infinix Hot 10 is also available in the same range. Although, the availability of the Infinix Hot 10 Lite is still in a haze.
However, the Infinix Hot 10 Lite is currently available in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya. Let’s start the review of the Infinix Hot 10 Lite phone.
Infinix Hot 10 Lite Review
- Getting powerful performance can be difficult here, as you will only receive 32 GB and 64 GB of storage, while RAM supports 2GB and 3GB respictively.
- A set of triple-camera lenses presented as the main snapper for the Hot 10 Lite, which also includes the 8MP as the selfie camera.
- Regarding the customization features, the Oxygen OS settings are deployed using the Android 10.
- You can get the Infinix Hot 10 Lite smartphone in four wonderful color shades – Red, Blue, Black and Green.
- For better charging support, the 10 W charging block comes inside the box.
Design and Display
Like most Infinix devices, the Hot 10 lite acquires a simple and elegant layout. The layout appears to have a brilliant X-pattern feel, which can be seen through the reflection. Anyway, there are several fascinating colors that come on sale, but the Green shade gives it a premium look. However, the rest of the color options match your specialty.
The phone may not look slim from the outside and comes with an 8.8 mm thick body. Still, the 2.5D layer design with the curved corner offers a very new experience. On the other hand, the 20:9 aspect ratio is accurate to fit the hands evenly. The Hot 10 Lite phone rear panel covers the rear-mounted fingerprint reader for biometric authentication.
In addition to the robust physical appearance, the device com