Huawei P Smart 2021 Review, Pros and Cons – Are you a fan of the Huawei smartphone because of its fascinating camera. Huawei is determined to expand its P Smart series by adding the new Huawei Smart P 2021 smartphone. Like Smart P 2020, the next-generation model offers an elegant and surprisingly thin design. The USP of this phone is its excellent quad-camera module, but it also stands out in other departments. Without further details, let’s skip to the full review of the Huawei Smart P 2021 smartphone.
Huawei P Smart 2021 Review
- In the Huawei P Smart 2021, we see a renewed 48 MP quad-camera card instead of a dual one as in the previous generation.
- The company, for some reason, boarded the Kirin 710A chipset for a seamless and smooth operating experience.
- The device depends on the personalized EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10 without any Google services.
- The 6.67 inches Full HD+ display would make you stay longer on the screen with an impressive screen time.
- The Kirin 710A with 5000mAh battery never leaves you behind when it comes to decent and effective performance.
Design and Display
The Huawei Smart P 2021 seems to be quite thin even after having a huge Li-Po 5000mAh battery. We should praise Huawei on the back for offering an elegant gradient matte finish on the back. Equipping the device with such a small hole next to rather narrow bezels is nothing short of an engineering marvel. The device must be very robust and comfortable, without any creaking problem, despite being made of plastic.
The phone has a fantastic 6.67 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display to delight your eyes without any problem. You can have fun watching your favorite shows and movies. The camera hole is quite tiny compared to the Smart P 2020, providing a greater ratio of screen to body. Another thing you should know is that, unfortunately, there is no extra protection on the screen or water resistance.
Memory and Internal
Unfavorably, the next-generation Smart P 2021 is powered by a downed Kirin 710A processor compared to the latest model 710. However, applications load quickly, without interruption when scrolling through Twitter or Facebook feeds and, most importantly, excellent RAM management.
You can play popular games comfortably in moderate settings without worrying about dropping frames or lags. Moving on, EMUI 10.1 running on Android 10 helps to manage applications, customizations, and the entire layout of the phone. However, you need to compromise a little, as you lose Google services, but you still get the App Gallery from Huawei.
Speaking of the memory section, Huawei provides only a single variant of memory consisting o