Huawei P smart 2020 Smartphone Pros and Cons: On April 29, Huawei unveils the latest mid-range smartphone named Huawei P smart, which is succorer of the last year released P smart. This phone already launched twice with the same name as well as it also brings an updated format every time. It will unmistakably have new features that followed by the current trends for the mid-ranger smartphone. The Reports are stating that the phone will leap forward in the global market during mid-May.
- Huawei P smart will have Kirin 710 Chipset onboard, which is powered by a 12nm octa-core processor, including the graphics of MaliG51 MP4.
- It offers a standard 300+ mAh battery alongside equivalent 10W standard fast charging.
- The phone consists of the upper-tier budget segment price tag of $217 (16,999 INR).
Design and Display
Huawei P smart (2020) delivers an ordinary but sleek design that appropriately fits in the mobile frame and improves the looks of the phone drastically. However, it’s prone sensitive due to its slippery body frame. The display of full HD 1080x2340pixels resolution 6.21 inches LTPS IPS LCD panel. Besides the 400 PPI density with an above 82% screen-to-body ratio submitted by the company.
Memory and Internal
Hisilicon Kirin 710 Soc and integrated alongside the graphics of Mali-G51 MP4. Moreover, it seems to have EMUI (user-interface) version 9.1 skin, which is expected to onboard on the phone with Andriod 9, and the company will give a solution to upgrade the Andriod version.
It is attainable in the memory variant of 4GB RAM/ 128 GB internal storage which can expand through microSD card support. On the other hand, it has a random UFS 2.1 memory type support, which is quite good.
A Dual shooter setup will englue on the camera board with 13MP primary sensor, 2MP depth snapper, and circular water-drop notch selfie of 8MP. The phone includes features as portrait, panorama, full HD video recording with AI Beaty mode.
Battery, Price, and Other
The Huawei phone consists of a standard 3400 mAh battery with fast charging of 10W, and it has a decent battery life according to its specification. It provides features of a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, proximity, accelerometer, compass, and has Micro USB 2.0 slot with a 3.5 mm jack.
The phone offers three sets of astounding color Green, Midnight Black, and Aurora Blue which has price starts at USD 217 (16,999 INR).
Huawei P smart 2020 Phone Specifications
|Specifications||Huawei P smart 2020|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Build||Plastic frame, back and Glass front|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual Nano|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen LTPS IPS LCD, 16 M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|OS||Android 9 (Pie), EMUI 9.1|
|Chipset||Kirin 710 (12 nm)|
|Camera||13MP and 2MP|
|USB||Micro USB 2.0|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Battery||3400 mAh, Fast charging 10W|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Green|
|Price||USD 217 (INR 16,999)|
Huawei P Smart 2020 Phone Pros and Cons
- P Smart 2020 Working performance is quite decent.
- It has a good processor that works quite efficiently for the gaming experience.
- On the other hand, the phone has a moderate but efficient battery life, which gradually increases the screen time.
- The user-interface is easy-to-use.
- It didn’t have Google services and apps.
- Bloatware is simple in Huawei smartphones.
- It has an outdated Micro USB charging port.
- The back frame can undoubtedly get scratches.
Huawei P smart is quite outraged to say that this phone offers some decent features in the mid-segment, which also gives some mild standards of a flagship. The overall performance is good but it lacks some external and internal points on the camera department. However, it will release outside China is still not clear.