Huawei Nova 8i Review, Pros and Cons – Several experts are pointing out the downfall of the Huawei smartphone. It’s been half a year since we didn’t saw an impressive Huawei smartphone. The company took a bold step to launch its own operating system and Play Store. The company recently launched the Nova 8 series that offers subtle features including the Huawei Nova 8i smartphone. Unlike the previous phone, the Nova 7i, the latest Huawei Nova 8i, seems to downgrade some sections that we’ll discuss later in this article.
Even so, there is little hope that the company will have to produce something great for the midsize customer. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Huawei Nova 8i smartphone.
Huawei Nova 8i Review
- The Huawei Nova 8i has a standard 6.67 inch IPS LCD panel with FHD resolution.
- In the processing section, you’ll get the Snapdragon 662 chipset under the hood.
- The phone then offers the Android 10 operating systems with the EMUI 11 interface layer on top.
- A 64MP quad-camera appears as the main camera, while the front has a 16MP selfie camera.
- As for the battery, you are getting a 4300 mAh battery with a 66W super-fast charging.
Design and Display
The circular camera setup looks a little outdated compared to the current trend. But, it can be an aesthetic look for some users at the same time. There is generally a three-tone option that you can choose from in the promotion. The Moonlight Silver, Interstellar Blue, and Starry Black bring premium colors to you, choose whomever you want.
In addition to the design factor, let’s talk about built quality. On the Huawei Nova 8i smartphone, you’ll get a plastic body layout with a glossy finish. On the other hand, the phone looks a little bulky due to the 190g weight and size distribution. However, you will not receive any special coating on the back panel. Fortunately, for security features, there’s a side-mounted fingerprint reader.
In the front display section