Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Smartphone Pros and Cons: On April 28, Huawei mobile tech company unveils three lastest mid-segment flagship standard smartphones in the nova series that introduced as Nova 7, Nova 7Pro, and Nova 7SE. On the other hand, the series has a grand pack of features integrated with 5G connectivity support; Moreover, these smartphones released on the global stage, which is getting a satisfactory response.
In this article, we cover up the recent released mid-range Nova 7 SE, which is the lighter version of the Nova 7. We will be reaching up all the aspects of the phone and determine its worth.
- It offers a quad-camera setup in which a 64MP primary shooter embraces the camera department along with a standard selfie-camera option.
- It consists of a mid-level Kirin 820 Soc integrated alongside the 5G support and the graphic of Mali-G57 (6-core).
- The phone offers a powerhouse battery capacity of 4000 mAh, which comes with the 40W fast charging speed.
- The base variant price is around USD 450 ( 33,999 INR).
Design and Display
The phone has consisted of a dynamic reflecting body frame that distinguished and give a proper look. Besides the sleek design is an integrated squarish camera board, which precisely fits in the layout, and makes this phone more classic. It comes with a Full HD 1080×2400 pixels resolution 6.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD panel, which comprises over 400 PPI density and offers a decent screen-to-body ratio aspect.
Memory and Internal
A mid-level Hilisilicon Kirin 820 Soc blend with the 12nm octa processor alongside the graphic unit of Mali-G57 (6-core), which also coupled up 5G connectivity modem. This will be seen on the hardware section of the phone on the other hand, in the software department, Android 10 will be induced with layering skin of custom EMUI user-interface version 10 that works precisely and gives decent user-experience.
Moreover, it provides two memory variant support of 6GB RAM/ 128 GB storage and 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage with storage expansion unit of MicroSD slot.
A squarish quad-camera module setup covers up with 64MP primary lens, 8MP ultra-wide snapper, and 2 + 2MP macro and depth sensors shooter come along with an accurately fitted punch-hole Selfie camera board of 16MP on the front selfie camera. It provides 4k recording, slow motion of 960fps, timelapse, AI feature setup, Professional and beauty mode.
Battery, Price, and Others
Huawei Nova 7SE present an enormous powerhouse Li-Po non-removable 4000 mAh battery capacity, which comes along with 40W wired fast charging speed that can charge 0 to 50% the battery within a half an hour. It also gives prime screen time while streaming and watching videos and all.
It didn’t have an OLED, and for that reason, it offers a side-mounted fingerprint sensor with the additional sensors of proximity, accelerometer, and compass. In comms, it has a 2.0 Type-c charger port with a 3.5 mm jack slot. The phone delivers four premium colors of Black, Blue, Purple, Green, which is attainable at the starting price of USD 450 ( 33,999 INR).
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Smartphone Specifications
|Specifications||Huawei Nova 7 SE|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Build||The glass back and front|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen LTPS IPS LCD,|
16 M colors
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|OS||Android 10, EMUI 10|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G|
|Card slot||Yes, up to 256GB|
|Camera||64MP, 8MP, 2MP, and 2MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Compass, Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity|
|Battery||4000 mAh, Fast charging 40W, Reverse charging 5W|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Purple, and Green|
|Price||USD 450 (INR 33,999)|
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Smartphone Pros and Cons
- The Nova 7 SE 5G phone performance is pretty exceptional.
- It UI works just and easy to use.
- The camera department experience also quite decent.
- Moreover, due to its adequate specification, it gives a satisfactory gaming experience on the phone.
- Battery life is flawless.
- Nova 7 SE didn’t have a high-refresh-rate, but it has HDR 10.
- There is no solution for the Bloatware.
- It doesn’t have telescope lens features.
- Google apps and services are unavailable.
- It has a risk of damage quickly due to its silky body.
The Huawei Nova 7 SE 5g phone comes in the mid-grade standard flagship segment, which has decent features. But there are some flaws reveals on heavy gaming. They are non-supportive toward Google apps and services, which reduce internet surfing experience, Although, its overall performance and spec are quite exceptional that makes an exception in mid-segment. It becomes a decent option, thus it worth money if you know the brand worth of Huawei and not expecting google services.