Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design Review, Pros and Cons – Although Huawei lost a drastic amount of market share after being banned from the U.S. and Google. However, its Mate series was an all-time hit and this time it is the Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design smartphone in the game. Unlike the Mate 40 Pro or Mate 40 Pro Plus, the Mate 40 RS Porsche Design is inspired by one of Porsche’s sports cars and maintains a unique touch. Frankly, this limited edition features an aesthetic design made with the latest ceramic material that you have never seen anywhere.
Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design Review
- The Mate 40 RS Porsche Design features a state-of-the-art design on the rear that outperforms other flagships.
- The 50 MP Penta camera configuration in the octagonal format can really exceed the limits.
- The 6.76 inches cascading Full HD+ OLED display is impressive and extends to each side.
- The high-end SoC Kirin 9000 5G based on the 5 nm design reaches other flagships.
- Audio enthusiasts can enjoy music with immersive stereo speakers.
- The 66W Super fast charger never leaves you behind, even though you often run out of power due to heavy use.
Design and Display
Apparently, Huawei has changed the rear panel to give it a sporty look, as in luxury Porsche cars. In addition to the jaw-dropping layout, the company invested a lot of premium ceramic material in the rear design, in addition to the splendid glossy finish. Huawei takes the Porsche model a step further by redefining the camera’s ring in an octagon shape. At the front, the construction of the 88 degrees 3D curved screen is nothing short of an engineering marvel along with intuitive touch gestures.