Huawei Mate 30E Pro Review, Pros and Cons – After the launch of the big guys in the Huawei Mate 40 series, Huawei quietly reveals the Mate 30 Pro update version called the Huawei Mate 30E Pro, which only receives the update on the all-in-one chipset. Like most Chinese smartphones, the Huawei Mate 30E Pro will be available exclusively from November 1st.
The Huawei Mate 30E Pro costs around $960 (70,999 INR) as the specifications easily fit into the main segment. Other than that, this phone is more like an old part, but with a better processing unit. Now, let’s take a quick look at the other specifications of the Huawei Mate 30E Pro.
Huawei Mate 30E Pro Review
- This borderless hybrid device comes with a 6.53 inches OLED screen with HDR 10 and IP 68 certification.
- The phone also offers a fabulous quad-camera setup under the circular plate that gives the phone a stunning look.
- As for the front, it has a big notch for a 32MP selfie camera that shows vivid colors in the images.
- Under the hood, performance is enhanced through the Kirin 990E 5G chipset.
- The essence of the energy comes through the Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and includes a 40W fast charging stand.
Design and Display
Now, starting with the rear profile, there is no particular change to the rear. The phone offers the same old camera and can get a wide range of color schemes. The color gradient gives the phone an attractive look, that’s for sure. But, the stylish texture gradient gives it a premium feel.
Apparently, the front screen has not changed either, as it has the 6.53 inches OLED screen that renders the fingerprint reader on the screen. In addition, you can also use FaceID for security issues. The tall screen offers a frameless screen experience, but still, many people prefer a flat-screen or a curved screen. In addition, you get IP68 dust/water resistant up to 2m for 30 mins and HDR 10 on the screen.
Memory and Performance
Within the Huawei Mate 30E Pro, the Kirin 990E chipset that supports up to the 7 nm size. Although the processing speed did not improvise the two main cores, in the middle the speed of the two cores increased to 2.86 GHz Cortex-A76, while the remaining four cores also increased their potential for the 1.95 GHz Cortex-A55, which is great because it improves the overall performance of the phone.
There are two storage variants of 128 GB and 256 GB that work together with the support of 8 GB of RAM. In addition, the phone is also