Huawei Enjoy Z 5G Smartphone Pros and Cons – This year Huawei launch a back-to-back mid-range smartphone, and we encounter a new report on social media that refers to the launch of the latest line-up of the Z model. The company announces its name as Huawei Enjoy Z, which integrated on 5G connectivity support.
Huawei Enjoy Z expected to unveil on May 24, and it will be possible to grasp its stage on the global market within a few days. In this article, we cover up the full specification and worth of the upcoming Enjoy Z series.
- The Enjoy Z 5g will provide a high-grade Dimensity 800 Soc along with 5G band support.
- AI Triple camera board induced on the back frame that has 48MP as its primary sensor.
- It does have an IPS LCD panel however, its screen blended with the high-level refresh rate.
- Moreover, it will have a decent setup of 4000 mAh battery.
- Its expected price would be around USD 300 (22,999 INR).
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G Smartphone Specifications in Detail
Design and Display
Enjoy Z design leaked on social media in which it looks like it won’t the same design format as the recently released Enjoy 10s or Y8p. A sleek design introduces on the phone, which involves rays type pattern. The camera board has stabilized the looks even more.
As for the display, a full HD 1080×2400 pixels 6.5 inches IPS panel introduced on a high-level refresh rate of 90HZ screen. It comprises over four hundred pixels per inches density. Furthermore, the device gives a balanced aspect and screen to body ratio.
Memory and Internal
The phone onboarded on Android 10, which offers the custom stock UI skin of EMUI 10.1, but it didn’t provide Google supportive apps and services. Under the hood, it has a 7 nm octa-core processor along with MediaTek MT6873V Dimensity 800 5G Soc. It onward with the graphic of Mali-G57MP4.
Handset found on three memory variant of 6GB RAM/ 64 GB, 128 GB internal storage, and 8 GB RAM/ 128 GB internal storage. It will have a memory card storage expansion option available (up to 256 GB) through a shared SD card slot.
It has the random mid-range triple camera setup of 48MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens, along with 2MP depth sensor lens for portrait and bokeh effect. This set of the front camera is quite common in the Huawei mid-rangers. On the other side, a complimentary 16MP selfie camera added on the screen.
The features such as 4k video recording, slow motion, timelapse, AI beauty mode, limelight mode, portrait function give a drastic enhance in the photo quality.
Battery, Price, and Others
In the battery department, a 4000mAh battery comes in the Enjoy Z phone, and it has standard fast charging. This setup improves battery life while giving decent screen time.
Like the current trend, a side-mounted fingerprint comes on the phone, and it also provides 3.5mm jack. Moreover, it consists of all the standard comm, sensor without FM radio support. The phone is available three magnificent colors of Blue, Crystal, and Midnight Black at the expected price tag of around USD 300 (22,999 INR).
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G Specifications List
|Specifications||Huawei Enjoy Z|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Build||Front glass, Aluminium frame|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD,|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|OS||Android 10, EMUI 10.1|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6873V Dimensity 800 5G|
|Card slot||Yes (up to 256GB – shared SIM slot)|
|Camera||48MP, 8MP, and 2MP|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity,|
|Colors||Crystal, Black, and Blue|
|Price||Around USD 300 (22,999 INR)|
Huawei Enjoy Z Pros and Cons
- High-end games can play and gaming experience is good.
- Good photo and video quality will provide by the phone.
- It works on extreme conditions very well due to its high-density processor.
- It has over three lakh AnTuTu scores.
- The display configuration is outstanding, along with a 90 Hz refresh rate.
- Like most of the Huawei smartphone, it didn’t have Google services.
- Users have to deal with lots of Bloatware.
- They could have given a quad-camera at this price range, which can enhance images furthermore.
- It didn’t have Corning glass protection.
The power scale of the performance and other factors make this phone a mid-segment smartphone. At the surface, it lacks some essential Google apps and services. However, it overcomes with a photographic section, and the high-end processing unit emphasizes its worth. It has many elements that will uncover its release.