HTC Wildfire E3 Review, Pros and Cons – The review has always been the best choice for buyers. People always seek reviews before buying a new smartphone, today’s article would be about the HTC Wildfire E3 smartphone. There are rumors that it will be released in May 2021. It is a budget phone in the Wildfire E series. Started as a laptop manufacturer, the Taiwanese manufacturer has been a major entity in pushing the smartphone industry to another level.
Wildfire E3 smartphone comes with a decent chipset, camera, and battery. Let’s start the detailed review of the HTC Wildfire E3 smartphone and find out more about this phone.
HTC Wildfire E3 Review
- The 6.52 inches screen is built with IPS LCD technology, which offers a splendid screen view experience.
- It runs on Android 10 OS instead of the latest one, which can discourage you in the modern era.
- While MediaTek Helio P22 can be a strong resource for purchasing this phone, the 1.8 GHz octa-core processor prevents you from doing a lot.
- In terms of the camera, it comes with a quad-core camera. The rear panel is a 13 MP main camera and a 13 MP selfie camera can be an attractive feature.
- The Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with a 10 W fast charger has a moderate life in the current situation.
Design and Display
HTC has always been concerned about the design and its unique design is a selling point. The subtle gradient pattern on the back makes the phone brighter. The curved edges around the corner offer more flexibility to hold the phone with ease. This slim 186g smartphone is amazing to see and trendy too. It has a large 6.52 inches screen for your splendid viewing experience. The glass front is more resistant to scratches.
The screen is more attractive with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels in the budget. On the other hand, you will get a standard aspect ratio. It als