Honor X30 Max Review, Pros and Cons – The Honor X series smartphone is known for its fabulous tonal options, although they have to offer excellent value for money. In the recent release, the company unveiled the Honor X30 series which includes the Honor X30 Max smartphone. The Honor X30 Max is the updated variant of the X30i that needs a separate review.
Like its sibling, availability is confirmed for mainland China from November 2021, although there is no information on launching in the other market. Fortunately, the first impression of the X30 Max is good. Also, you are getting 5G connectivity as its additional perks. So let’s have a detailed review of the Honor X30 Max smartphone.
Honor X30 Max Review
- The device features a simple 7.09 inch IPS LCD panel which also provides HDR 10+ certification.
- In terms of processing powers, you will get Dimensity 900 5G chipset with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU.
- The final software equips the Android 11 operating system which provides the custom layers of Magic UI 5.0,
- The camera island contains a 64MP dual camera setup with a standard 8MP selfie.
- To run your favorite games and web series, manufacturers feature a 5000 mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging support.
Design and Display
Honor X30 Max did not look like its brother as there are noticeable differences in the camera module. But, the phone has a unique charm that ensures a stunning look and a stylish designer look. The glossy pattern layout may not be the glass you’re looking for; it’s actually made of plastic, which is quite common on mid-ranger devices.
There are three wonderful shade options you can choose from. The first option is the Black shade which has professional vibes, while the second option has the classic Blue variant, while the last variant is none other than the Silver shade which has a splendid and aesthetic look. You can choose whatever you like. But at the same time, the phone is a bit heavy and thick due to its huge battery