Honor X20 SE Review, Pros and Cons – The Honor X20E smartphone is another addition to the Honor family. You should know that the company hasn’t produced many attractive phones over the years. Because of new brands, this name has been demoted in the smartphone world. Familiar with high-budget phones, the brand held its position for a few years. It’s been a few years since we’ve been getting no news about the Honor phones. Although they have released some smartphones that are currently not market-worthy, so the leading position has been lost.
The Honor X20E is a 5g smartphone where you’ll find a fantastic screen, a better processor, and a wonderful camera. But when comes to it you have to reconsider before you buy if you are not living in China. International availability has not yet been fixed and can expect the release date in July 2021 onwards. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Honor X20 SE smartphone.
Honor X20 SE Review
- Tall 6.6 inches IPS LCD screen will make you familiar with the phone.
- Among the many essential specs, Android 11 OS is one of them.
- Gamers will feel the essence of the 7nm – MediaTek Dimensity chipset combined with the Mali-G57 MC2 graphics unit.
- You can record 1080p videos with the 64MP main camera without getting any shaky footage.
- This is where you should control your desire because a Li-Po 4000 mAh battery doesn’t suit today’s data consumption.