Honor Play 5 Review, Pros and Cons – Honor recently launched a new smartphone called the Honor Play 5 smartphone. The main attraction of the Play 5 smartphone is the screen, camera, and custom UI. As this phone does not support the latest Android operating system, it is difficult to say whether it can compete in the current market. Without further ado, let’s begin the detailed review of the Honor Play 5 smartphone directly.
Honor Play 5 Review
- Honor Play 5 features a standard 6.53 inches screen with a standard OLED panel.
- Android 10 OS will prevent you from buying this phone, although the personalized Magic UI 4.0 allows you to do much more.
- Players will not be satisfied with the performance of the MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset, but its visual distortion is noteworthy.
- With features almost similar to the V40 Lite, the rear panel displays a 64 MP quad camera.
- The 3800 mAh battery is not suitable for heavy users.
Design and Display
Whether you are meticulous with the design, you may find the Honor Play 5 smartphone to be very attractive because of the rays that pass through the rear camera board. The small square-shaped camera board contains a quad-camera with an LED flash at the center. The bright and shiny light shade on the back makes the phone look more attractive. The fingerprint sensor is located under the screen instead of on the side.