Honor Play 4 Pro Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – Honor unveils two astounding pieces of work in Play 4 series, including Honor Play 4T and 4T Pro in the previous month. There barely made a normal impression on the user with their basic features, comms, and sensor.
Now, the company is preparing a stage for the upcoming Honor Play 4 Pro, which would be the higher variant of the 4T series. This new member of the Play 4 series rumors spread all around the Chinese social media platform Weibo alongside a report also reveals about the Honor Play 4 Pro specifications.
The rumors rendering and point out that this phone will fall in the mid-segment smartphone standard. Although its announcement date isn’t uncovered yet, we were able to encounter some sources, which indicate the phone’s key specs and features.
The thing we know so far about Honor Play 4 Pro
- In the hardware section, the top performer Kirin 990 SoC interpreted on the internal board next to the graphics of Mali-G76 MP16.
- It sports IPS LCD panel that able to provide high volume PPI range.
- Four cameras would represent on the phone, two in front, and the other two in the back frame.
- Along with these features, an enormous 4000+ mAh battery intro with 40W wired fast charging.
- The handset expected price tag of USD 400 (30,999 INR)
Design and Display
The design leaked on Weibo, and its layout is quite similar to its younger siblings of Play 4 series. However, it intact a double-layer graphics design, which gives the phone’s unusual look.
The display is cover by the IPS LCD panel with a proper set of PPI density that may have corning glass protection.
Memory and Internal
It gets Android 10, and either it will hold Magic 3.0 or 3.1 user-interface skin is still unknown. In the hardware section, the performance booster Kirin 990 5G SoC couple up with Mali-G76 MP16 Graphics processor.
We don’t know the company would bestow rather than one memory variant or not. But as the rumor report, the 8 GB RAM/ 128 GB storage can be possible on the handset.