Honor 50 SE Review, Pros and Cons – Coming from Huawei’s flagship brand, Honor hasn’t caught the attention of users, but the Honor 50 SE smartphones have been the buzz in the smartphone world. The brand gained momentum with the sale of the Honor 50 series. Although some phones do not have Google Play Services pre-installed and the Honor 50 SE smartphone is another flagship phone that was already released on July 2, 2021.
The Honor 50 SE has a great deal of charm, in addition to charming specs, you need to compromise on other features. It looks similar to the Honor 50 Pro and overall specs. To find out more let’s start the detailed review of the Honor 50 SE smartphone.
Honor 50 SE Review
- The first highlight is its large 6.78 inches LTPS IPS LCD screen with a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- The latest Android 11 OS improves the smoothness of your work.
- Paired with the MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G chipset and Mali-G78 MC4 graphics, you’re sure to get cutting-edge performance.
- The main highlight is its 108MP main camera that attracts others.
- This is where the model loses its charm, as it comes with only one Li-Po 4000mAh battery.
Design and Display
Boasting heavenly beauty, the Honor 50 SE phone drives everyone crazy to see the design and color. You get three colors variants, the very old black, blue the other one is silver. Mixing the bright rays and dark colors, you’ll feel like you’re in sci-fi mode. The rear camera looks like mini circular speakers on the back which looks very attractive. You get the fingerprint sensor on the right sidebar.
The LTPS IPS LCD screen takes up all the space to give you a spectacular