Honor 50 and 50 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – Not too long ago, Honor released its flagship premium device for this year. Even if the company has to cut a large margin from the smartphone market, it still manages to keep the best for a few years. In addition, the company is investing and diversifying its portfolio. Anyway, moving on to the main review, the Honor 50 and 50 Pro smartphones are released in June 2021.
In addition, the Honor 50 series received a downgrade sibling, the Honor 50 SE smartphone. Normally, the latest Honor device didn’t arrive outside of China, but with luck, later this year, it would be possible to see the Honor smartphone in a different market. However, the Google services issue will not be resolved. But, both devices are worth checking out because of their extraordinary features. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Honor 50 and 50 Pro smartphones.
Honor 50 and 50 Pro Review
- Both models come with an impressive OLED screen that also features a 120 Hz refresh rate and a 1 billion color screen.
- In the hardware section, you are getting the best innovative 6nm – Snapdragon 778G 5G chipset under the hood.
- There is exclusive customization available in the Magic UI 4.2 layer with Android 11 OS on top.
- In terms of camera specs, you’re getting a 108MP main-camera configuration with a combination of 32MP and 12MP selfies on the 50 Pro smartphone.
- The Honor 50 achieves a 4300 mAh battery and offers a 66W charger, while the 50 Pro receives 4000 mAh cells with a 100W charger.