Google Pixel 5a Review, Pros and Cons – With features almost similar to the Pixel 5, the new Google Pixel 5a smartphone comes at a lower price range. Launched on August 26, 2021, Google Pixel 5a sparks hope to catch more of this phone than the previous one. Because of its lower price, it is more demanding. Most of the strength of this phone is hidden under the body. Other than that, the camera and battery sections don’t create any buzz in the market. Therefore, whenever you buy the Pixel 5a phone, you should check it carefully. So far, we’ve learned that the phone will only be available in the US and Japan.
Whether the international availability is unknown. So if you’re from any other country, you may have to wait for a global release. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Google Pixel 5a smartphone.
Google Pixel 5a Review
- Smaller compared to the current market sensation, there are a 6.34 inches OLED screen with 1080p resolution that offers an incredible visual experience.
- It runs on the Android 11 operating system, which provides the most limited bloatware issues.
- Because of the 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G under the hood, it awakens the desire to buy the phone.
- You only have a 12.2 MP main camera and an 8 MP selfie camera.
- With a Li-Po 4680mAh battery, you can have a longer lifespan of up to 10 hours.