Energizer U680s Review, Pros and Cons – If a phone lasts 2 days of battery life, even after watching movies and playing games, it might be a little hard to believe. Yes, it is possible when you are using the Energizer U680s smartphone. We are more likely to be attracted to this type of smartphone. In addition, the low price also adds more attention to the U680s smartphone. The Energizer has announced two notable phones, the Energizer U680s smartphone and the upgrade version the Hard Case G5, that may be worth it to a limited group of users.
Even so, there is an expected release date between October or December 2021, the Energizer U680s phone comes with 4G bandwidth. Although the features are very simple and modest with a low budget, the battery capacity would be worth it. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Energizer U680s smartphone.
Energizer U680s Review
- It’s a blessing to use a tall 6.8 inches IPS LCS screen phone at this price range.
- Coming with Android 11 OS, it offers features and smooth operation.
- Players should stay away from the entry-level 28nm Unisoc sc9863A chipset.
- A dual camera is powered by a 13MP primary camera joined by a 5MP selfie camera.
- You will definitely appreciate the capacity of a Li-Po 7000mAh battery.
Design and Display
The Energizer U680s smartphone is a very different model from the Energizer Hard Case G5. Comes in two colors, Green and Black, this model has a beautiful textured aluminum-plated back panel. It displays light and dark rays from the camera board section. There is only one dual camera that will be discussed extensively later in the camera section. No fingerpr