BLU View Mega Review, Pros and Cons – Where many brands are arriving with phones with advanced features on a low budget, BLU is working to bridge the gap between smartphone owners or CDMA owners.
This is very appreciable in the mobile market. The company officially launched the Blu View Mega smartphone in April 2020. Although it was a little older specs, it is still circulating on the market because of its 4G network support and other necessary features. Let’s review and understand the advantages and disadvantages of the BLU View Mega phone.
BLU View Mega Review
- BLU View Mega comes with a 6 inches IPS LCD that provides a very broad viewing experience.
- It runs on the Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system, which is retroactive compared to Android 11 but does not discourage it with performance.
- Powered by a quad-core processor, the View Mega features the latest MediaTek Helio chipset along with a PowerVR GE6300 for graphics.
- Within the camera section, a 13 MP rear camera is there at the rear side which provides a good shot. There is an 8 MP selfie camera on the front for a selfie.
- A removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery is inside the phone and can last 10 hours on a single charge.