The 15 Best Photo Editing Apps for Android Phones – When several attempts are taken by a user to take a good photo and the user hates it when it doesn’t come outright, which could be due to brightness or orientation. Photo editing apps can solve this issue. Photo apps can really be handy for people as most of the people use android phones. Some of the best photo editing apps for android phones are listed in this article.
Photo Editing Apps for Android
It is really difficult to choose the best option when there are so many photo editing apps. Here are the top 15 best Photo Editing Apps for Android phones, with some best photo editors are listed below.
15. Adobe Photoshop Express
One of the best photo editing apps for android phone is Adobe Photoshop Express, it is the first one on the list. Due to simple interface for Cropping, rotating, flipping photos and resizing the image, and more are all the basic features in Adobe Photoshop Express. It’s user-friendly and free to download from Google Play store. However, only with an Adobe ID, some features can be accessed.
- With one-touch, spots and dust can be removed from the pictures.
- Adding a unique personal touch to the pictures with 15 borders and frames.
- Easily adding text or quote on the image by the users.
- Additional filters for fun are present.
- The fog and haze contained in some photos can be reduced.
14. PicsArt Photo Editor
When it comes to photo editing, it is a complete app. The PicsArt Photo Editor app is fun while using because of Collage Maker, various tools and camera are contained in this app. This app is one of the best free photo apps which has lots of free features and can be downloaded from google play. Users can go for the PicsArt Gold if a premium version of the app is required, which will cost some money but Awesome stickers, frames, fonts, and collages can be accessed by the users.
- Over 100 free templates can be given by its collage maker.
- Creating cutouts, adding text on the image, image cropping, stretching, cloning, and adjusting curves can be done by the tools contained in the app.
- Making and sharing custom stickers are allowed by the Cutout Tool.
- Customizable brushes and great drawing tools are there in PicsArt Draw.
- Taking photos with live effects are allowed with PicsArt Camera.
13. Google Photos
This is Google’s awesome photo and video gallery app called Google photos and recently it is updated with new features. It comes under one of the best Android photo apps, with unlimited storage and advanced photo editing tools. This app is totally free for a lifetime.
- Automatically created collages, animations, movies from the pictures can be obtained automatically.
- Creativity can be unleashed with its advanced and powerful editing tools.
- With unlimited storage, offered by the app, users can have fun.
- Pictures can be shared instantly with any phone number or email.
- Google photos Map view
Retrica app is good to take selfies, personalize pictures, and friends sharing so it is on our list of best photo editing apps for android. Most mesmerizing features can be unleashed and photos can be made beautiful.
- More than 100 filters are offered from this app and any filter can be chosen.
- Multiple pictures can be taken and can be turned into a collage instantly.
- For editing photos, there are over 100 stickers and to do some crazy stuff, videos can be popped up.
- Selfies can be uploaded to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
- A million ways are offered by this app to tweak selfies.
11. Instasize: Photo Editor + Picture Collage Maker
A suite of features for different android mobile users is offered by Instasize. In any digital creative’s toolkit, it’s a staple, being one of the most popular editing apps. Both photo and video editing are supported, with a focus on achieving its perfect aesthetic.
- With a sleek, polished design, it is a user-friendly app.
- The extensive themed filter and border sets are available.
- With beauty filters and adjustment sliders, editing can be done more closely.
- Manually or with pre-designed layouts, text can be added manually.
- The app can be kept fresh with regular content updates.