Asus Zenfone 8 Review, Pros and cons – Buying a smartphone, based on emotional instinct, is not a wise choice. Do you want to buy the Asus Zenfone 8 which was released on May 13, 2021? Comes at a very high price, make sure you don’t regret it later. That’s why we made this review for you. We will say whether this phone is really worth buying or not.
With a compact design, the phone is best suited for gamers for its brilliant performance. Equipped with 5G technology, you can use this phone silently for a long period if there is no major flaw in the phone. But when it comes to cameras and batteries, it is a little disappointed for its user. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Asus Zenfone 8 smartphone.
Asus Zenfone 8 Review
- Although the screen is small which is 5.9 inches, you will get the best visual rendering on the super AMOLED display panel.
- Everything is easily adjustable due to the presence of Android 11 and the ZenUI 8 interface.
- It can be called a small phone with the most powerful 5nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset.
- Built with Sony’s flagship sensor, the 64 MP rear camera lets you capture amazing images regardless of the lighting condition.
- You may feel discouraged by its Li-Po 4000mAh battery.
Design and Display
As far as the look is concerned, it is very soothing and pleasing to the eye. This is not for anyone who loves vibrant colors. Only two colors, Obsidian Black and Horizon Silver are available on the market. Its compact design is best suited for everyone. No worries about holding or using attractive features easily. Because of its dual camera, it saves a lot of space in the back. With a curved 3D back, the Zenfone 8 smartphone fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. It prevents unexpected events such as dust or water as it is IP68 certified. Check here Zenfone 7 series smartphone complete